1. Teams must not arrive more than 20 minutes prior to their match start time
2. Entry to the courts is through either the large gate entrance at the Goodwood road end of the carpark or via Goodwood Road or Anzac Highway. All other access from the carpark is for exiting ONLY. Teams arriving for the second and third matches each night MUST congregate at the designated meeting points and NOT move to the courts until directed by the COVID marshals.
3. Each team may have a maximum of 12 players, 1 coach, 1 manager, 1 primary care person (as per the INF rules 2020), 1 scorer and 1 umpire.
4. In addition each team may have a maximum of ONE spectator per player. This includes any siblings that are not members of the team at that timeslot
5. All teams must complete a COVID-19 contact tracing attendance form which lists all players, officials and spectators in attendance at the match
6. The contact tracing attendance form MUST be submitted to the clubrooms with the completed scorecard at the end of each match. Penalty for non-compliance is match forfeit in the first case and points lost for each successive infraction
7. Club officials such as Club secretary, president or umpire mentors not associated with a particular match should ensure that they are listed on the contract tracing form in the clubrooms each night they are in attendance
8. The home team on each court is responsible for disinfecting the pole guards and courtside benches at the completion of each match (disinfectant and wipes are available from the table outside the clubrooms).
9. Teams must leave the courts as soon as practicable after each match to allow the next teams to arrive and warm up in a timely fashion.